Unleash the Power of Innovation to Build Digital Businesses
The market is changing. It is moving at an accelerating pace and forcing many enterprises to review, reinvent and reimagine themselves. They are becoming a digital business –using technologies to provide customer with better products, personalized services and seamless experiences.
A successful digital business requires leadership that goes beyond technology deployment. Businesses need strategic leadership—a leader that is able to identify latest tech trends, discover disruptive business opportunities, connect with the innovation ecosystem, and develop strategies to bring transformation into reality.
Executive Panel Discussion:
Technology’s got talent–identify tech trends and developing skills in the digital era
– Differentiating technology hype vs trends
– Identifying technology and talents that empower business
– Developing culture to retain IT leaders of tomorrow
- Steve Monaghan, Regional Director – Head of Edge, AIA
- Matthew Allcoat, Chief Architect, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, BT
- Suk-Wah Kwok, Regional Chief Information Officer – APAC, Lockton Companies (Hong Kong)
- Henk ten Bos, Chief Information Officer, Ageas Insurance Company (Asia) Limited
- Michael Leung, Chief Information & Operations Officer, China CITIC Bank International