With the rise of the digital era, where businesses compete based on their abilities to innovate, be productive and agile, the use of shadow IT has increased. Instead of avoiding it, more IT executives have learned to manage this necessary evil and brought it back into the spotlight. Join this luncheon to meet with security experts and local CIOs, who will explore how their organizations shine in the digital era through managing shadow IT.
- Allan Tan, Content Director, Enterprise Solutions, Questex Media
- Henk tenBos, Chief Information Officer, Ageas Hong Kong
- Andrew Koh Meng Wee, Deputy Chief Manager, Risk Control, China Construction Bank (Singapore)
- Andrew Ip, Chief Auditor and General Manager, Octopus Card
- Sundi Balu, CIO, Global Enterprise & Services, Telstra
Computerworld Hong Kong published a summary of the discussion: