The 3rd annual conference will provide unparalleled networking opportunities for insurance technology executives. High calibre keynote speakers from leading insurance organisations will reveal the future of IT and innovation trends impacting the industry.
IT Leaders Panel
- What are the key IT priorities for insurers in 2016?
- The next IT wave – anticipating opportunities and challenges for the insurance sector
- How will the rise of mobility, cloud and virtualisation impact enterprise agility?
- Staying relevant and working smarter in an increasingly connected world – closing the IT skill gap
- Filling the opportunity gap with disruptors and new startups – should insurers prepare for co-opetition?
- Henk ten Bos, Chief Information Officer, Information Technology & Change Management Office, Ageas Insurance Company (Asia) Limited
- Matthew Reilly, Chief Operating Officer, Asia Pacific, General Insurance, Zurich Insurance (Hong Kong)
- Helen Attenborough, Chief Information Officer, Asia Pacific, QBE Insurance
- Suk-Wah Kwok, Regional Chief Information Officer – Asia Pacific, Lockton Companies (Hong Kong) Ltd.